Wednesday , 20 February 2013
The Europe Information Centre Direct Barcelos assigned technicians (hereunder referred to CIED Barcelos) provide the visitor and the citizen, who, through electronic means pose their questions, a customized technical support in reply to issues raised by them through:
- clarification on the implementation of Community policies and programs;
- supporting the European documentation consultation, either on paper or Internet using the computers available for this purpose;
- supporting the query of European databases;
- supporting the EUROPE DIRECT service access;
- providing, free of charge, information materials.
Citizens who go to its facilities can consult and/or have access to free distribution of information materials provided by the European institutions, or produced by the CIED Barcelos itself.
The use of these materials are useful to encourage young people of school age, as well as the development of professional activities, such as education/Education, Vocational Training, Research Work, Curriculum and Professional Stages.